Costing around the £600-£700 price range this is a mid- to high-end home treadmill. V Fit are a well-respected home fitness machine company with an array of different fitness machines, and their treadmills are built with the exact same high standards. The V-fit PT12/3 is a fully motorised and space-saving folding treadmill and is specifically designed for home use.
A powerful 1.75hp motor drives the running belt and incline levels of this treadmill, and reaches a high top speed of 16km/h. This top speed is fast and more than sufficient for most of us, with only elite runners needing more speed than this. Introduce to this an peak incline of 12%, this particular V Fit home fitness machine will meet the needs of almost everyone, whether you are looking for a brisk power walk, or a more sustained high performance running workout.
The running desk measures 1.2m long and 0.42m wide, and has shock-absorbing flexi-deck technology with the belt impregnated with silicon to improve smoothness and durability. The V Fit Achiever machine features a LCD backlit console that displays heart rate, body fat, speed, distance, time, and calories burnt. You can either control this treadmill manually increasing speed when you want to, or you can take advantage of its 12 pre-set workout programmes. There are many more features to this great treadmill, including an auto-stop cut-out safety key, and fully foldable running desk. The ability to fold up the running area to an almost vertical position cuts down the room this treadmill takes up significantly, and therefore is much easier to stop when not in use.
V fit PT12/3 Achiever Motorised Folding Power Treadmill main features summary
• Powerful 1.75hp motor.
• Speed range 0.8 to 16.0km/h.
• Push-button adjustable powered incline from Flat to 12%.
• Magnetic Safe-T-Key(TM) auto-stop system.
• Running deck folding with soft-drop technology.
• Transportation wheels for space saving storage.
• 7-function, blue backlit LCD monitor
• inbuilt storage compartments.
• Body fat, calorie burnt, distance, heart rate, incline, speed, and time functions.
• 1 manual mode and 12 pre-set speed programmes.
• 3 quick speed buttons and 3 quick incline buttons.